00No posts yet
TT (Twilight Temple)
11Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guides

[Pinned] Playing well in squad/faction

I thought we could all use a little reminder on how to "play well with others." A big thanks to riv for this thread <3To those of you new to the game and to some who are veterans of the game, I thought it may be a good idea to touch on some gen...
Small Hope 10y
Hope1707Small Hope 10y
[Pinned] Multi clienting
Guides

[Pinned] Multi clienting

Hi EveryoneThe updates for my blog are live, so the picture intensive blog will be as painless to browse as possible. I'll make it faster with time with my brother's help.Here is the link http://aasaf.mnrasul.com/I only have one public entry, ther...
Member avatar small aasaf 10y
aasaf1750Member avatar small aasaf 10y
Guides

[Pinned] LINKS to helpful PWI information

These are Links to some helpful informationhttp://www.pwdatabase.com/Info on all items (Weapons, Armour, Ornaments, etc), as well as Mobs, their location, and what they drop how often. All cross-referencable. Excellent for finding your next best p...
Small Anna 10y
Anna11005Small Anna 10y
Guides

Tideborn Chain Quest

I found this guide was to long to copy so here is link..... Quest starts at lvl 40 ends at lvl 60 I for 1 do this q at lvl 50 cause you have bh 29 to lvl you to 50 :) http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=623592&highlight=Tid...
Small Anna 10y
Anna42326Small Trax 10y
Guides

Rank IX Pricing Guide

Lots of you may have heard stories about the elusive Rank 9 and about how impossibly hard it is to get without cash shopping, and how you need to spend thousands and thousands of real life cash to get it. However, how many of us REALLY know its pr...
Small Jim 10y
Jim45512Small Jim 10y
Guides

Phoenix Nest

We had a blast in the Phoenix Nest with our friends and family from Kickin and Emps!Hope you enjoy the vid!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAVEgpNZsmg
Small River 10y
River21251Small River 10y
Guides

Crafting Skills

If you have any of your crafting skills leveled please post what skill and level it is here.
Small Hope 10y
Hope82330Small River 10y
Guides

Supply Stash (Spoiler)

A lot of you have asked what comes out of the Supply Stash.Here is a spoiler guide:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The "Supply Stash" is an in-game event item. It is repeatable every 5 levels. To ob...
Small Hope 10y
Hope21871Small Clem 10y
Guides

Jon's refining guide

It came to my attention that we didn't have an orb guide on this forum..so i "sourced" one. This will actually be a couple guides back to back...I have used them in the past and they have been accurate. With the sales of Ocean orbs you may want to...
Small Hope 10y
Hope2950Member avatar small aasaf 10y
Guides

Wedding Guide

I found this guide and thought it might be helpful to othersthis guide was made by Jellytoast and thank her for her hard workMy guide to having a successful PWI wedding ceremony!I've noticed a lot of people don't understand how to go through with ...
Small Hope 10y
Hope1656Small Hope 10y
Guides

How to make money through "Farming"

GreetingsThis is my first guide, and i'll be editing this as i go on and relearn tags in html (first draft:)). It is long post, sorry, someone (not mentioning names) gave me free reign to write essays here :). I'll shorten them with time, if possi...
aasaf1921Member avatar small aasaf 10y
Guides

How to price items bought from boutique

Greetings to the sage readersI can never keep my posts short :-/.Purr asked me for a simple guide on how to buy/sell gold and to actually sell things in of themselves. That is a multi-step undertaking, for now i will only focus on the pricing str...
aasaf1784Member avatar small aasaf 10y
Guides

TT Gear, prices and info

Hi EveryoneI would like to thank all those who have helped me with TT runs so far. I noticed other people in the faction also needed TT runs, so I am posting my list of TT gear that i require. You can make a similar excel file/google doc if you wi...
aasaf21120Member avatar small aasaf 10y
Page 1